Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: On-site 2-3 days/week in San Francisco
The AV Senior Manager is a client facing role and requires that you establish and satisfactorily manage client and employee expectations. The role requires leadership, strong ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate, and direct a very diverse set of teams. The responsibilities range from interviewing, hiring, and managing personnel to perform day to day tasks, ensuring that work is performed as expected, with regular client communication on progress. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage and evolve existing services across multiple disciplines, assisting sales teams with the growth strategy.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Reviews objectives of other managers to determine operational success.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to diverse operations teams
- Implement, monitor and timely report to customers on service delivery metrics
- Implement personnel onboarding, training, and service improvement activities, ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed by each service team
- Drive internal and client meetings covering delivery performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Be accountable for the quality of service and performance; ensure future demand from growth and projects are understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated teams
- Work closely with Business Development and Client partner teams to support growth, including help with services content for Statements of Work, and development/transition to stronger managed services capabilities
- Work with the SMEs and stakeholders to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories or RFPs depending on the buy Vs build decision
- Work closely with Recruiting to develop pipeline and process for hiring strong candidates and interview where necessary
- Further, develop and maintain retention program and incentives for field employee satisfaction
- Manage complex and/or large projects or delivering the IT components of major projects to time, cost, quality and benefits realisation requirements
- Assimilate, understand and manage problem solving and opportunities recognition in the context of IT Infrastructure and/or Application change solution concept, solutioning, design and deployment in a major software services/hardware environment
- Successfully deliver a range of complex, high profile IT projects
- Implement and lead improvements in project lifecycle
- Identify projects at risk and take appropriate action to recover, often working across divisional boundaries
- Take ownership for the resolution of highly complex issues and risks that have been escalated. Leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
- Bachelor's degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 8+ years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Must be able to lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- A track record of successfully delivering a range of complex, high profile IT projects.
- Proven track record of implementing and leading improvements in project lifecycle.
- Able to identify projects at risk and take appropriate action to recover, often working across divisional boundaries.
- Passionate about the IT industry and how new technology can improve business outcomes.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise IT, including but not limited to help desk, networking, ticket and incident management, AV/VC, and asset management.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent work streams.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to provide operational, technical and financial oversight.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate, lead, develop, direct and position people to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have experience in AV & Google Meet systems
- Must have experience in leadership of an AV Ecosystem in similar scaleto Google~ 35000 systems
- Excellent written and verbal Communication with key stakeholders
- Excellent operational control (proactive)
- Problem solving
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers