Our client, a global provider of information technology products and services, is seeking a Full Stack Developer III
Location: Princeton, NJ
Position Type: Contract
The Software Developer develops strategic solutions for new functionalities and enhancements to existing functionalities. Ideal candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Should be proficient in Software Development Life Cycle. In this role, the ideal candidate will be playing a key role in production support of multiple applications, will be involved in design, coding, debugging, testing and deployment. This role demands complete hands-on development work. Serve as technical expert on development, coding, testing, debugging stages of application and system integration.
- A minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in software development as a full stack developer.
- Experience with Web Services with WCF, JSON and REST API is required
- Experience with Relational Database as Oracle is required
- Build and optimize SQL Queries and stored procedures with Oracle is required
- Should be proficient using GIT source control
- Strong problem-solving skills and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team player
- Articulate in identifying system scope and objectives for enhancements and assigned work.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks as per demand and remain productive
- Must be familiar with current software engineering standards, practices, methods, tools and trends
- Certification in AWS Developer and/or solutions architect (associate) is a huge plus
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously (balance workload).
- Experience with migration of legacy systems’ applications to newer technologies is a plus.
- Experience using Jira for task management, breakdown, estimation and tracking.