Our client, a global provider of information technology products and services, is seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst III
Location: Princeton, NJ
Position Type: Contract
Who are we looking for?
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst with good experience on Agile and contribute to ongoing development, testing and deployment.
Ideal candidate must have 6+ years of experience in IT and should be able to fulfill below responsibilities:
- Facilitate communication between IT, business units and clients.
- Act as liaison between business units and internal partners/external vendors by providing accurate and timely updates to all stakeholders and taking a proactive role in solution definition
- Assist business partners to identify and clarify their goals and IT requirements.
- Experienced in utilizing UML modeling techniques to conceptualize Business/Functional requirements.
- Conduct requirements gathering, analysis and design, risk analysis, risk mitigation, programming/construction, unit testing and transition of applications into a production environment.
- Strong experience with AGile methodology.
- Hands on in writing complex SQL queries.
- Proficient in Test automation with tools like Selenium/Sahi.
- Produce concisely written and detailed business requirements.
- Adept in using JIRA tool for project tracking and defect management.
- Translate business requirements to functional and technical specifications.
- Ensure delivery of IT solution is on schedule and fully functional.
- Identify and implement productivity and quality control improvements.
- Apply industry-standard analysis and documentation techniques to assist in organizing project work
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.