Role: Database Manager
Location: On-site 3x/week in Philadelphia
Duration: permanent/direct hire
We are looking for a Manager, Enterprise Data Services for our team!
The qualified candidate is responsible for all database environments at the firm, with a focus on providing a seamless flow of data throughout firm systems with consideration back end data schemas and frontend accessibility for end-users. This role requires a deep understanding of database administration, data integration, and reporting tools, as well as strong leadership and project management skills.
- Lead and mentor a team of data professionals, including database administrators and developers
- Participate in the creation, maintenance and enforcement of policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of firm databases
- Ensure database code is developed with industry best practices and performance in mind.
- Manage and maintain the firm's SQL Server databases, ensuring high availability, performance, and security
- Design, develop, and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to ensure accurate and efficient data flow within the organization
- Create and maintain data integration workflows to support data warehousing and reporting needs in Oracle
- Develop, customize, and maintain reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide timely and accurate data to legal teams
- Develop, coordinate and implement installations, upgrades, patches, and backups related to SQL servers including testing of upgrades and patches along with backup verification
- Develop, implement and administer PowerShell scripts for both operational and development tasks for both database integration and system integration
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, information technology, or related field
- Highly proficient in SQL Server
- SSRS and SSIS experience
- Experience in managing and leading a team of data professionals
- Strong proficiency in development of T-SQL Script writing, testing, and debug in large software application systems
- Strong knowledge of data integration, ETL processes, and data warehousing concepts