Our client is seeking a talented and experienced DevOps/SRE engineer to join DevOps team focused on new crypto blockchain technology .
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in AWS cloud infrastructure with building and maintaining highly scalable live services.
- Monitor and improve the company's system reliability, availability, and performance using tools such as CloudWatch, Prometheus and Grafana
- EKS cluster management, upgrades, troubleshooting pod deployments
- Maintain and Scale cloud infrastructure on AWS using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Work closely with IT security teams to detect and remediate vulnerabilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve mobile application issues in Dev and Production
- Document and communicate technical procedures, standards, and best practices
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role, AWS cloud administrator
- Experience with technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, AWS EKS, kubectl
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools CloudWatch, Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with using Linux OS flavors, Linux package management tools, Linux Ansible
- Strong experience in scripting and programming languages such as Python, Bash, or Ruby
- Strong understanding of AWS VPC networking concepts, AWS EC2 security best practices, AWS SecurityHub
- Working knowledge of AWS Launch templates or CloudFormation, AWS CLI
- Ability to work effectively remotely and communicate status across projects