We are looking for engineers who can use cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems. You work directly with the product owner, and take responsibility for the architecture, design, and code quality for all your deliverables. You are dynamic and demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning. You are equally as comfortable working independently as you are collaborating with a team.
• Develop cloud native solutions in AWS using common patterns (microservices, event driven/serverless, choreography, etc)
• Ideate with Product Owners and teammates and deliver full stack solutions in short cycles with frequent releases
• Provide leadership and mentor team members on modern software principles
• Lead code reviews
• Provide and receive constructive feedback with team members to drive continuous improvement
• Experiment and Innovate with creativity while balancing value delivery
• Build and maintain healthy CI-CD pipelines with Infrastructure as Code and fully automated testing
• Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
• Be comfortable in a variety of data persistence from S3 to No-SQL databases
• Work in a fast-paced team using agile principles across multiple products
• Stay current with emerging trends in cloud software development
• Focus on customer needs in order to understand intended outcomes and collaborate with the team to solution around that value
• Strong/Expert level proficiency in Node.js development
• Sound knowledge of ECMAScript (6+) specification.
• Proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software solutions using modern technology and practices
• Strong/Expert level proficiency in building and deploying cloud-native solutions with AWS
• Strong experience in web service development (RESTful/json)
• Strong experience with No-SQL and SQL databases, MongoDB preferred
• At least one year of experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, or ECS)
• Experience with GitLab CI/CD, Splunk
• Experience building serverless applications on AWS using API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM Roles/Permissions, DocumentDB/MongoDB.
• Experience in using Collaborative tools (Jira/Confluence) for task management, breakdown, estimation and tracking.
• Understanding of Agile techniques and ability to rapidly iterate in a dynamic environment
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and communications skills
• NestJS experience is a plus
• Experience with securing applications and performance tuning
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• AWS certification strongly preferred
• Scrum certification is nice to have