Global Procurement Platform Implementation
OUr client is implementing an end-too-end global procurement platform and we are looking for a change management consultant for a 6 to 12 month engagement. The ideal candidate will be strong in change change management, building and updating business processes, creating training materials and conducting training sessions
- Provide learning, process and change management leadership for our global eProcurement tool implementation. Ensure new or modified processes are documented with change management defined before full implementation.
- Create tool-specific tips/tricks and user hints for the user base
- Conduct training for end-users.
- Help prepare system workflows to align and integrate with associated tools
- Assist with creation of UAT scripts as needed for implementations.
- Work process development related to Procurement systems.
- Interact with stakeholders globally to enable increased tool adoption, efficiency, and process effectiveness.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the eProcurement tools. Will be the system Administrator.
Process & Workflow Management
- Lead multiple systems improvement projects of varying complexity. Assist in moving ideas through the project charter development, selection, and team identification process.
- Execute action items identified to support the project. Ensure consistent process convergence and best practice sharing where appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Procurement Analyst and Strategic Sourcing Managers to monitor metrics that provide data for tool and process measurement and identification of future improvement opportunities.
- Identify training topics and create and maintain training materials required due to tool and process changes implemented.
- Utilize change management strategies to drive results.
- Understands, complies with, and enforces Procurement policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Procurement experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with leading system and process improvements or productivity projects
- Experience working in and implementing ERP systems like Microsoft D365 or SAP and/or eProcurement SaaS tools like Proactis, GEP and Coupa
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and reporting skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Change Management
- Process Management
- Procurement background
- Procurement workflow
- Proactis is a huge plus