Role Description: Role Infrastructure and Hosting Communications Manager
The purpose of this position is to work closely with the Infrastructure and Hosting team to develop and provide marketing and communication planning, content, and resources for *** Pharmaceuticals. This position will design and deliver written communications, reports, presentations, and digital signage. Additionally, they will collaborate with vendors, project managers, and platform owners to plan project communication strategies, manage end user communications, and web presence. The role is also expected to utilize analytics and metrics to assist in the creation of documentation and messaging to the larger organization.
Collaborates with leadership to develop the corporate mission statement.
Develops and implements a communications strategy for Infrastructure and Hosting that builds and maintains a positive image.
Collaborate with directors to communicate organizational achievements and enhancements that impact the organization.
Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to promote projects, initiatives, and technology changes through marketing initiatives.
Provides consistent and timely information to employees through various communications programs and sources.
Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, internal marketing campaigns, and other important corporate messages.
Gather, structure, and analyze data from multiple sources, presenting the results of data analyses, as well as recommendations to leaders
Designs, develops and manages reports, dashboards, and other content designed to provide management a view into company performance and ensures the timely development and distribution of periodic reports and project updates.
– BS / BA Degree
– 3 5 years related work experience in IT or Communications position
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
– ServiceNow Experience
– Experience in Analytics, Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Business, Strategy, Consulting, Payments or Related
– Experience developing Power BI or equivalent dashboards
– Strong written and presentation skills
– Organized with attention to detail.
Comments for Vendors: Vendor Call: Monday 7/31/2023 @ 4:30pm EST
United States, Chicago
United States, New York City
United States, Dallas
United States, Los Angeles
Phone Conference ID: 512 522 962#