Our client is seeking a dynamic integration lead
The Integration and Administration engineer is responsible to build and run integrations between our warehouse and various SaaS products, focused initially on the Qualtrics CX platform, ingest data back into our warehouse from these platforms, provide day to day administration and configuration support for ASM Global and other engineering focused duties as requested.
This role focuses on automating the “event to survey journey to drive scalability and sustainability into our program and works closely with our program head to help drive the technology to support the implementation and ongoing usage of our corporate platforms including the CX platform.
- Knowledge of CX principals and technologies
- Integration development and support
- SaaS product configuration
- Technology curiosity
- An attention to detail and inherent ability to multi-task
Skills and Needs
- Wish list: Qualtrics certification
- Know/become familiar with the Qualtrics API and how to connect to other APIs through multiple technologies
- Microsoft based integration patterns
- Understanding of and ability to manage and administer the Qualtrics platform, configuration, survey and consumer journeys across CX and CRM
- Ensure projects are completed according to agreed objectives, project plan, scope, budgeted effort, and committed time frame
- Assist with project scope by gathering technical requirements and understanding timelines and deliverables
- Build and test custom solutions to solve the business need.
- Provide detailed documentation on custom solutions and communicate them back to internal customers
- Work with Qualtrics support as needed to troubleshoot implementations.
- Understand and stay up to date on the Qualtrics Insight Platform and related solutions
- Continually adapt and develop best practices related to integrations
- Relevant experience in the integrations / Azure Warehouse environment
- Previous experience with the following tools is preferred:
- Python, PySpark, PyODBC
- Database Synapse SQL
- Shared Repository (SFTP, Shared Container Azure)
- Azure Resources
- Rest API
- Previous experience with object-oriented language proficiency (Python, C+, C#, .Net) and web service experience (REST API) is preferred
- Knowledge of Qualtrics, CX and/or Microsoft D365 CRM a plus