We are looking for an Appian developer for out team. This candidate must have 2+ years related experience working in a technical role.
Primary responsibilities will involve developing, integrating, and debugging Appian objects; writing validation tests against existing baselines to ensure integrity of the code during Agile development efforts.
Create integrations with other enterprise systems using REST APIs.
Create Web APIs in Appian and secure them using OAuth 2.0 credentials.
Strong background in relational database design and SQL
Strong problem solving and design skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
• At least 2 years hands-on experience creating, configuring, and integrating Appian objects into a functional application.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
• Familiarity with common Appian SAIL features and strategies for building, dynamic interfaces and managing the application lifecycle across connected environments.
• Proficient in software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment.
• Solid understanding of the Appian Application Components and Data Flow
• Experience managing the Application Lifecycle
• Experience configuring Dynamic Interfaces
• Experience configuring application components and security using Groups
• Experience displaying and updating data using Record Types
• Experience configuring Grids and Reports
• Experience automating process workflows
• Experience with Process Modeling
• Experience using sub-processes
• Experience performing exceptions/escalations
• Experience debugging
• Experience assigning tasks
• Experience writing to databases
• Experience performing data queries
• Experience with local variables
• Appian Developer Certification (Level 1)
• Experience with Appian Application deployment best practices