We are looking for a Network Engineer for our team!
Location: On-site 3 days per week in Somerset, NJ
Position Type: Permanent/Direct Hire
The Network Engineer will oversee the daily operation of multiple aspects of data center infrastructure, including switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Support and maintenance of an application delivery environment with multiple data centers, including several Azure subscriptions.
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- The design and implementation of high-availability solutions at all levels of the network stack
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- The support and administration of firewall environments in line with the IT security policy
- The configuration of routing and switching equipment
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. In lieu of a degree, four years of work and network engineer work experience.
- Solid technical background with SonicWall firewalls
- Experience with Cisco Meraki wifi equipment
- Experience with Aruba switches
- Experiencer with Azure data centers
- Experienced in programming around routing tables
- Expert knowledge of BGP, OSPF, and VPN technologies
- Knowledge of telecommunications technologies, including voice, data, broadband, VoIP, and Internet services, and the deployment and implementation of these services.