We are seeking a Business Analyst to work on a Patient Services engagement for a pharmaceutical company.
Working as part of our delivery team, responsibilities include:
- Liaise with technical resources to ensure design approach is flexible, scalable, and meets business requirements.
- Collaborate with the business and vendors to ensure all SDLC artifacts are drafted and provided for review and approval. Supplement vendor artifacts as needed to meet customer SDLC requirements.
- Provide support to business for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and script development.
- Author Requirements Specifications.
- Support the Daelight Project Manager in the identification and mitigation of risks as well as in the development of the overall project plan.
Experience & Skills
- 5 + years of proven experience in IT or computer science or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable of SDLC and the delivery of GxP Validated systems
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Proven capabilities in project and user-acceptance-testing (UAT) management
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Business process reengineering facilitation experience
- Experience with Salesforce or Maven’s Patient Navigator
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Time zone/location must be able to support meetings with project team members based primarily in EDT/EST time zone.
- Work will be remote with the possibility of optional travel to NJ.