Our client – a global entertainment company is seeking a hands-on PowerPlatform developer that can bring our platform to life through new Apps, Workflows and creative thinking.
This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of our powerapps and the powerplatform and you will work closely with the BI team to drive value for our venue operations and finance teams.
This is a hands-on role, and we are looking for an individual who is comfortable working within a high volume project environment, managing global application security and working across the priorities of various teams.
Day to Day responsiblities
- Leverage the PowerPlatform to put applications and analytics in the hands of operational users
- Develop PowerApps
- Maintain existing PowerApps
- Troubleshoot PowerApps production issues
- Proactive Issue Identification: Demonstrate a proactive approach to identifying and resolving production issues related to PowerApps and best practices implementation
- Attention to Detail: Exercise meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of PowerApps and Dataverse development
- Background in PowerPlatform development
- 2-4+ years of experience with PowerApps
- Working knowledge of Azure and data concepts
- Experience with Power BI, Databricks, and Synapse Data Lake
Major plus: an understanding and/or working knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM