- Develop detailed product specifications in the collaboration tools such as JIRA and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams.
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Partner with the product owner internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product
- Drive the implementation of product features and drive project and release plans, including the SDLC process for planned releases.
- Analysis of multiple source systems for CLINICAL DATA LAYER build specifications to align the solutions
Product Analysis Manager
Job #: 23-00167
Location: PA | West Point
On-site Flexibility: All on Site