- Leads technical product management activities for multiple technical products or one strategic technical product. Participates in the design and continuous improvement of the technical solution.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience.
- Coach technical product teams towards best practices and learnings. Ensures delivery of messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
- Partners with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues in a timely manner and supports/drives escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
- Leads the planning, development, and implementation of new technical products. Defines and analyzes technical markets, developing detailed product features and requirements and developing implementation plans.
- Employs various qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to improve the user experience continually.
- Participates in and provides recommendations for ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Participates in the team’s engineering practices in development, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
What it takes
- Program Management, Stakeholder Management, Cost/ Vendor management, and Automation experience are required.
- Minimum of 6 years related work experience, with at least 5 years of project management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.