The Program Manager shall partner with the Program Lead and Integration to deliver the program within the scope, quality, time, and budget constraints and will be responsible for strategic planning and overseeing deliverables for multiple high-priority projects.
Work cross-functionally with Product Owners (Business Owners), Delivery Lead (Product
Development), Business Operations, Scrum Teams, and External partners
- Work across all teams to gain alignment.
- Communicates the program objectives, priorities, and direction to all stakeholders
- Continuously engages and works proactively across the programs.
- Build a High-Level Delivery Plan (Project Plan) + Oversight in the Implementation.
- Translates program objectives into integrated plans and schedules and helps to organize,
prioritize, and coordinate team efforts
- Prioritize program goals, understands and translate other stakeholders' needs into
program goals and prioritized deliverables
- Identify dependencies and works with cross-functional teams to clear blockers and
ensure end-to-end program alignment
- Works with delivery/scrum teams to implement Documentation
- Help to define Business Requirements working alongside all stakeholders – clarify
requirements, define and adhere to prioritization
- Defines and contributes to building documentation: For example: process flows / data
- Communications Plan
- Leads the planned, regular, and effective communication of status, issues, risks, and
actions among all persons and parties involved in the program is of sufficient rigor to
ensure stakeholder engagement and program success
- Status Reporting: Project health (risks, issues, decisions…)
- Communicate with senior leaders on program execution.
- Demonstrates political acumen, tact in escalation, and discernment in varying both message and communication style depending on the situation, personalities, and relationships.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field of study is strongly preferred. A comparable combination of education and experience is considered.
- 5+ years of working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of team management experience
- 5+ years of cross-functional project delivery experience
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional service
- Proven ability to think critically and problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various audiences
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive in driving results
- Highly organized, prompt, and dependable