Role Title: Project Manager
Role Description: Responsibilities Include:
– Support the Medical Affairs Strategy team toward implementation of medical affairs plans and tracks progress and KPIs
– Manage and track program progress as assigned on a continual basis, identifying and tracking both cross-project and cross-functional risks and issues related to scope, timelines and budget.
-Implement mitigation plans for project deliverables that are at risk including application of lessons learned.
– Manage project information for assigned projects and maintain good relationships with other functions and external partners to foster positive interactions and achieve desired project outcomes
– Responsible for identifying opportunities to drive process improvements and work cross-functionally to improve ways of working
– Responsible for maintaining meeting minutes and action/decision logs for assigned projects
– Partner with the Finance team in driving quarterly forecasts and mid-to-long term budget planning for defined programs
– Facilitate the review plans and projects through governance committees and ensure appropriate follow-through to achieve approved program/project objectives -Manage vendor relationships by critically reviewing statements of work and ensuring that preventable project cost or time overruns are avoided
– Develop a working knowledge of the science, therapeutic area and business landscape of assigned programs
– BA/BS degree required with MBA and/or PMP certification preferred with at least 3 years of project management experience in the Pharmaceutical or life sciences industry (Medical Affairs experience preferred)
Required Skills Include:
– Strong analytical & critical thinking capability
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including willingness to constructively challenge the status quo; virtual communication skills are critical
– Excellent planning, organizational skills & attention to detail
– Self-awareness with ability to flex personal style to suit environment and audience
– Ability to meet business objectives, team deliverables, and timely completion of duties and projects
– Knowledge of the company’s products, the competition, and the pharmaceutical industry in general
– Ability to solve problems and support effective decision-making
– Effectively work in ambiguous circumstances -Able to effectively organize and prioritize tasks, both individually and across a team to achieve established deadlines
– Agile thinking with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects without authority
– Strong work ethic, pro-active, self-starter
– Excellent meeting coordination and facilitation skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and virtual collaboration platforms (SharePoint/MS Teams)
Professional – US – Project Manager II
Role Title: Project Manager
Not the right fit?
Register with us and sign up for job alerts.