Role Description: Release Manager/PM for Commercial space.
• Meet individual teams and help them create their 2024 release calendars.
o Understand interdependencies between our systems and ensure release calendars for different systems fall on the same or similar dates to avoid multiple testing cycles.
• Setup recurring meetings with various teams all through 2024 to update and maintain the release calendar as business priorities change and releases need to be moved earlier or later.
• Map out the detailed activities related to a release like SIT, UAT, end to end testing, production deployment, training, communication etc.
• Through regular meetings, ensure the different stakeholders are keeping up with the above listed activities so we can hit the release date.
o Provide a forum for teams to connect, discuss, plan and co-ordinate this work that spans across multiple teams.
o Co-ordinate system blackouts and refresh of TEST environments from Production as needed for these releases.
o Hold different teams accountable for their part in keeping up with the release calendar.
o Maintain a risk and issues log and escalate up to leadership when necessary.
Desired Skills / Experience
• Excellent project management and program management skills.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
• Ability to build good working relationships with stakeholders in IT and Commercial Operations.
• Ability to run large meetings with stakeholders from various different teams. Help the teams arrive at a consensus and shared plan to move forward.
• An understanding of Commercial IT systems landscape and how systems work together like MDM, DWH, CRM, Alignments, Analytics, Decision Engine etc.
o We don’t want someone who we need to educate on what each of these commonly used systems in Pharma Commercial does and how they work together.