We are looking for a Technical Project Manager for our team. This is a contract to hire role and must be located in the Tri-State area.
- Overall delivery of a set of integrated, technically sound solutions for their assigned programs and/or projects.
- Leadership for the ISD technical deliverables for their assigned project.
- The accuracy and reporting of the project schedule and status (relative to time, cost, and scope) to the assigned Program/Project Manager.
- Technical resource budgets to plan. Analyze and justify resource burn rates and escalate to the Program/Project Manager as appropriate.
- Changes to the scope, schedule, and costs.
- One or more projects of medium to high complexity and Medium to High budget project
- Function as the primary point of contact for the technical components of the project to the Program/Project Manager and ISD Management.
Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience acquired by training and experience
PMP Certified or Significant progress towards Project Management certification (PMP)