We are seeking a Medical Affairs Project Manager for our team!
Location: On-site 1-2 days per week in Upper Gwynedd, PA or Rahway, NJ
Duration: Long-term contract
The Project Manager will support initiatives and assignments related to Medical Affairs. It supports the Portfolio Lead and various teams in addressing business needs in organizational support, process improvement, enabling technology solutions, change management, and others.
- Leading specific projects assigned including, but not limited to:
- Facilitating teams and deliverables, ensuring timely communication and control of all assigned projects
- Preparation of plans and periodic status reports as needed
- Educating teams on specific business methodologies/tools
- Support of project communication needs
- Continuous improvement of the entire program
- Communicating and escalating issues, challenges, and risks to sponsors, team leads, and leadership as required on time.
- Defining tasks and required resources
- Creating crisp agendas for meetings, maintaining succinct and clear meeting notes, managing MS Teams channels for projects
- Creating long-term and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Presenting to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Communicating with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in Medical Affairs or Life Sciences
- Strong MS Project experience
- International experience in a global company is a plus