- Increase automation in the modules with early feedback to developers by shifting left and influencing the right tool sets required.
- Analyze test cases and conditions to determine optimal running tests by evaluating root cause in product support tickets and adjusting test patterns.
- Lead the effort of translating business and technical requirements into manual and automated tests.
- Act as a key point of contact for all quality aspects of releases, providing test services and coordinating test resources globally leveraging an onshore/offshore model
- Ensure test lab environment availability and functional parity/equivalence that mimics production systems.
- Define and maintain key measurements and metrics to quantify and benchmark QA effectiveness, adjusting processes as needed for continuous improvement.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience working and testing software applications
- Experience facilitating UAT with key business stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in any of the defect tracking tools like JIRA and test tracking tools like Qtest
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile development lifecycle, BDD/TDD
- Exposure to build and test automation using tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Java, Cucumber/Gherkin, Maven, Jenkins, Appium
- Experience with mixed onshore/offshore teams
- Experience with quality assurance methodologies, including functional testing, integration testing, test automation, performance testing, etc.
- Experience working on Enterprise-scale software in an Agile manner
- Privacy/Data Management experience
- OneTrust experience preferred