Our client has a growing our deployment of the Microsoft Dynamics SaaS platform and are looking for a hands-on Security Administrator to manage and monitor security roles, user and partner access to our suite of D365 modules include Finance & Operations, SCM, Marketing and Sales.
This role is a key component of the enterprise platform team and is responsible to design and manage roles/responsibilities and perform security setup for new venues, partners and users.
In this role, you will work with our head of InfoSec to maintain access compliance, password best practices, SSO and the workflow to remove people/companies that no longer require access. The Application Security Administrator will work closely with our head of finance transformation to support the implementation of D365 F&O, Projects and SCM across our portfolio of venues.
This is a hands-on role, and we are looking for an individual who is comfortable working within a high volume project environment, managing global application security and working across the priorities of various teams.
• This user can create and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 security roles, duties, and privileges.
The user can also assign users to roles and define role assignment rules.
• Perform system administration, maintenance & troubleshooting related to user access, security
roles and access
• Configure, enhance and maintain security groups
• Manage access to the D365 platform for internal and external users
• Manager access to vendor portals
• Control and manage security for portals, vendors and integrations
• Work closely with the InfoSec team to maintain security and integrity across our eco-system
• Configure and maintain client, vendor and employee portals across the various Dynamics modules
in use including Finance & Operations, CRM, Sales, Procurement and Projects.
• Manages security implications of release upgrades, supports testing and upgrade efforts
• Synchronizes security and access across various instances
• Resolve user technical issues and provide support as needed
Education and Experience Profile
• Background in application security administration
• 3-5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 security administration
• Azure/Active Directory