We are looking for a Senior Director of Medical Affairs for our team!
Location: 100% remote
Position Type: Long-term contract
The Senior Director of Medical Affairs will assist the Executive Director CNS TA Medical Strategy to lead and define an early asset development plan, indication prioritization, non-clinical study needs and evidence generation plan.
- Consultant will help with shaping research discovery strategies and work closely with global marketing and global research and development leaders.
- Consultant will assist with identifying data and evidence gaps.
- Consultant will assist with evaluation of landscape
- Actively participate as a core team member of publication planning of pipeline assets.
- Build and maintain relationships with experts to obtain important key scientific insights to support therapeutic area.
- Lead advisory boards as needed for insight gathering
- Senior-level medical affairs strategy consultant with experience in early development or translational medicine, ability to develop target product profiles for early assets
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting within medical affairs strategy.
- Experience in brand strategy, launch planning, competitive strategy, segmentation and positioning and early asset development.
- Strong proficiency in pharma code and all guidelines concerning medical affairs activities.
- Doctorate Degree (MD, PharmD, PhD) or equivalent required with expert knowledge