We are looking for a Senior DevOps Developer for our team.
The ideal candidate would lend their skills to further ensure the stability, integrity, and security of our CI/CD pipelines.
They will assists with improving, optimizing, and standardizing the pipelines for both on-prem and cloud workloads.
Participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all DevSecOps tools.
This individual may be required to analyze and resolve software build and release problems in a timely and accurate fashion utilizing as well as facilitate API integration across various platforms.
Provide research and recommendation for continuous process improvement including evaluate vendor proposals review in line with procurement policies and procedures.
Work on projects/systems/issues of medium to large complexity project as a project team member. Perform the duties of the DevOps Engineer as required.
1. Manage Jenkins, Azure DevOps and GCP CI/CD pipelines to support various application development, testing and deployment.
2. Working with Application development team onboarding applications on to CI/CD pipelines, provide guidance, problem/issue solving.
4. Ensure high availability of services, performance, security, and maintainability.
5. Debug production issues across DevOps services and the technology stacks.
6. Implementing new pipelines and enhance the current pipelines based on the requirements.
1. Experience in building and managing CI/CD Pipelines via Jenkins, Azure DevOps or GCP Cloud Build. Experience with Bitbucket, Sonatype Nexus, Ansible, Terraform, ELK, or Grafana.
2. More than 4 years of experience system admin, solid understanding, and expertise of Linux/Windows operating system. Scripting programming skills using Linux shell or Powershell.
4. Experience with security scans, evaluations, and tests such as SAST, SCA, DAST. Experience with SonarQube, Sonatype IQ, and HCL Appscan a plus.
5. Experience with SQL based database solutions (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)