We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager – Omnichannel for our team!
Location: Must be able to commute to Princeton, NJ 1x/month
Position Type: 6 month contract (with possible extension)
The Sr. Project Manager will be focused on initiatives and assignments related to the Commericial Operations IT organization.
- Leading specific projects assigned including, but not limited to:
- Facilitating teams and deliverables, ensuring timely communication and control of all assigned projects
- Preparation of plans and periodic status reports as needed
- Educating teams on specific business methodologies/tools
- Support of project communication needs
- Continuous improvement of the entire program
- Working collaboratively across all functions in the Digital and Enterprise capabilities organization and our alliance to build an overall integrated view of all activities, requirements, interdependencies, and risk identification
- Partner with stakeholders in the alliance to ensure all Commercial system integrations for data sharing, Omnichannel, and field enablement are launch-ready
- Working with and within cross-functional value teams to ensure that they are in alignment with project/assignment goals
- Communicating and escalating issues, challenges, and risks to sponsors, team leads, and leadership as required on time.
- Helping to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Defining tasks and required resources
- Creating crisp agendas for meetings, maintaining succinct and clear meeting notes, managing MS Teams channels for projects
- Creating long-term and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Presenting to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Communicating with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development/operations to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Implementing and managing change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluating and assessing the results of the project
- Experience working in the Life Sciences industry within the Commercial Operations domain is a must.
- Must have strong, current project management skills and experience managing projects across multiple geographies
- Experience leading digital, data, analytics, and/or technology organizations.
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders. Demonstrated executive presence and communication skills with an ability to influence for greater outcomes.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders, with experience working across cultures and hierarchical boundaries
- Conflict resolution experience
- Critical and analytical thinking to connect the dots, proactively anticipate any issues and mitigate any risks.
- Must have excellent people skills, leadership qualities, and the ability to build strong relationships with teams/executives
- Must have the experience of having worked in a matrixed organization with the ability to lead and influence teams and stakeholders
- Must have a demonstrable understanding of managing change