We are looking for a Technical Lead for our team!
Location: On-site in Philadelphia 1x/month
Position Type: contract to hire
The Technical Lead will manage the development and technical operations for a provider portal in the healthcare payor space.
- Function as the primary point of contact for the technical components of the project to the Program/Project Manager and ISD Management.
- Accountable for the overall leadership for the ISD technical deliverables for their assigned project.
- Accountable for the accuracy and reporting of the project schedule and status (relative to time, cost, and scope) to the assigned Program/Project Manager.
- Manage the technical resource budgets to plan. Analyze and justify resource burn rates and escalate to the Program/Project Manager as appropriate.
- Develop the technical components of the work estimates throughout the project life cycle through assigned staff.
- Identify the technical resource requirements and ensures that the requirements are entered into the time reporting system (i.e. Empire Time, Clarity) for reporting and tracking.
- Attend project meetings, providing project status to the Project/Program Manager and assumes the ownership for the delivery of the ISD technical components of the project.
- Deliver the technical components of the project with a focus on meeting the defined delivery time, budgetary and quality commitments.
- Present a cohesive view of the technical components of the project.
- Ensure that the technical team works together and seamlessly provides project deliverables through team work.
- Communicate with stakeholders on service performance and issues.
- Provide technical/project consultative services to Technical Organizations outside of ISD (i.e. Informatics, etc)
- 10+ years of experience in development
- 3+ years of Agile/Scrum experience
- Java/J2EE development experience
- Extensive experience in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, REST APIs
- Experience using Angular
- Experience in database development in SQL Server
- Understand monitoring tools/production monitoring