The Web Developer analyzes business requirements and designs and develops web and Windows applications.
- Adopt, implement, and ensure the UI’s consistent look and feel.
- Deliver striking and performant results through hands-on coding of both front-end and back-end technology solutions.
- Investigate and construct a proof of concept introducing new and different technology solutions.
- Cooperate in deployment and installation into development, testing, and production environments.
- Interface with system users to ensure a full understanding of desired functionality and expectations.
- Organize project requirements in a programming sequence by analyzing requirements, using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming languages, and logic.
- As required, analyze requirements and define technical designs, including class objects and process flows.
- Passion for detail, polish, and providing the best UI experience to customers and users.
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Advanced level implementation experience with front-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Database
- Strong knowledge of Web & Windows services along with WCF services & API.
- Prefer to have some knowledge of mobile iOS and Android app development.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused with minimal supervision.
- Strong design and implementation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- 5+ years’ experience with web and software development.
- 5+ years’ experience writing MS SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Several years of experience building external facing web applications & windows applications.
- Fluid collaboration with Project Management, Quality Assurance, and Production Support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.