Role: Jack Henry Administrator
Location: On-site 2-3 Days/week in Blairstown, NJ
Duration: Full Time/Direct Hire
- Evaluate systems and develop procedural workflows that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Analyze business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Elicits requirements through conversation with business partners and end users, refining requirement and explaining tradeoffs between usability and performance.
- Identifies cross impacts to organization and identifies dependencies.
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs, and implements automated solutions.
- Prepares and gains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Eliminates time-consuming manual tasks and redundant data entry by developing effective workflows.
- Communicates process changes, enhancements, and modifications to all users and stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information technology or a related field
- Experience with Jack Henry, Fiserv or FIS is required
- Experience with Microsoft Sequel Server Manager Studio or similar utility
- Experience troubleshooting operation/application issues